Mains Test Series with Mentoring
Main examination is all about writing good answers under time pressure. To give a good attempt, an aspirant should write well-structured answers within the prescribed time limit. Regular writing practice and personal feedback through a dedicated mentoring programme for developing examiner’s perspective are vital in this regard, and this is exactly what we offer through our Mains Test Series programme.
Highlights of the programme:
- Question-cum-Answer Booklet as in real civil service Mains Examination
- Test timings are flexible in nature
- Detailed test discussion after each test
- Evaluation by subject experts
- Developing examiner’s perspective through mentoring.